Sunday, February 1, 2015

snow blizzard in the midwest!

oh my...a snow blizzard and half my family is snowed in across town and cannot risk driving as they say they are not clearing the roads til monday or even tuesday....when it is supposed to snow even more...everyone is fine so far, prayers welcomed for my great aunt who is in the hospital after a heart attack last night....so close to visit yet so risky to drive there and check on her. for now we are all just waiting to see how she is doing and all staying put til the roads are a bit safer.

stay safe if you are in snow territory....and shh i dont wanna hear about your sunshiney warm beaches right now...which would be amazingly perfect....

the snow is so heavy i am a bit concerned about my 1950s carport roof with the weight of so much of it all at once up there!
wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment here! :) and if needed send me an email to sunnydays140@aol.com.