Sunday, February 1, 2015

4 thrift shops later and no pyrex....why oh why...

so four thrift shops later and every single stop was dry or way over priced...
what a sad day...on a brighter note my daughter offered to share some of her finds with me. :).
 I raised her right! Love you sweetie :)

Did however find a book called the collectors encyclopedia of occupied japan collectibles second series by gene florence. Very informative for all the little glass things i love too.
And? The Duck Commander Devotional, yes from Duck Dynasty and it is a very inspirational book. Well worth it if you find a copy.

Am so excited to go see Pyrex from at my daughter's house but alas, it is icy outside tonight. pulled in the driveway and the sidewalks were covered with slushy icy snow after my thrifting adventure which was anything but an adventure this time around...

I will continue the hunt tomorrow...Stay safe and warm.


 
sexy grandma doll is sold. red dishes are pp(pending payment and sale) the little blue pixies are sold 

i love pink! :) 

more tomorrow....


No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment here! :) and if needed send me an email to sunnydays140@aol.com.